Cocos IDE android debugging error

Hi,
I’m trying to run the default Helloworld javascript project on an android device. But I’m getting the following error
“Connect to android runtime error, Please check that whether the runtime is started.”
I can see the runtime on my device displaying the IP address. I tried Remote debugging and it gives me this error
“Connect to runtime 192.168.0.100:6050 error, please start runtime manually first or reconfiguration Target IP.”

Any idea how to fix this one? thanks.

@vatsa_devil
1.Terminate all running cocos runtime and try debug with “Android ADB Mode” again
2.If it can’t help, reboot android device and try again

Please tell me the result, thanks.

Hi Honghui,
I restarted my Android device and cocos IDE. I’m still facing the same problem. I tried running on a different device but I got the same error. I’m attaching some screenshots if it helps. Thanks.

Please use cocos2d-js 3.0 rc2 to replace rc0.

Hi,
I’m experiencing the same problem. I’m running cocos2d-x-3.2 (lua) with cocos-code-ide-win64-1.0.0-rc1.

Trying to get everything up and running was some trouble (I couldn’t find a clear and consistent windows 7 / android install tutorial that was up to date) but I think it’s oke now.

The problem that I have now is that when I create a new helloworld project, immediately debug it on windows, it’s oke. It runs.
When I try to debug it to my android device however, it gives me the errors of the OP. When I try to build/package the project it gives other errors.

What my screens look like:

I set my android device to USB Debugging and it’s plugged in. It gives me the debug launcher but it just says: Waiting for file transfer…

I tried a lot of things but I can’t seem to figure out what I’m doing wrong.

Does the devices have beed recgnized by adb? Check in terminal with the command: adb devices

hey, sorry for the late reply, was abroad. I will check it when I get to work!

hello,
does anyone found a solution for this problem?

Connect to android runtime error, Please check that whether the runtime is started.

this happen to me every time i make disconnect inappropriate.
let’s try:

• kill all adb process
  • then try to run test again

Any updated solution to this? I have same error as op, checked in terminal using adb that my device is detected, ended other adb processes running, and still get the same error message. On top of that i updated my usb driver for android sdk. Running out of ideas