Cocos Creator -> import from Cocos Studio

Hi @jare ,

1. I am having problems with items imported that are positioned based on percentages.
    Right now some of those items are at the wrong positions when imported.
  2. When importing my project, somehow the spriteframes became empty… All my scenes now have no sprites. I just experienced this today. It was still working the last time i imported.

For issue 1,
my object’s position is 50% for both x and y in Cocos Studio, but when imported into Cocos Creator, it is -32.78% at the left edge and -57.15% at the bottom edge. The position seems to differ for different sprites that suppose to have same positions in Cocos Studio. Seems like the calculation is affected by the sprite size…

For issue 2,
I am getting a lot of these warnings / errors:

You should use 1.5.2

Please use 1.5.2 and retry

@jare
i can only find the link to download v1.6.0.
With this version, issue 2 is fixed :+1:
But issue 1 still persists…

Hi @jare, i’ve just updated to the latest version 1.6.1 and tried the importing, but still the problem is there.

http://discuss.cocos2d-x.org/uploads/default/original/3X/b/5/b5a81ac1af65c31b82eadf8059100a2cb3a5957e.jpg

As you see on the picture, the photo on the left is out of place, the text ‘level 28’ is also not centralised. Same for the texts on the buttons on the right side, they are also not at the center.

i am having the same issue as @Darren_86
using 1.6.1 to import big project from Cocos studio where most positions were set in percent, causes the position in the imported prefab to get an offset. usually the offset will be a significant move upwards and to the right