Cocos Creator 1.5.1 - Can't move assets to nodes

I am not able to click and drag from the assets to anything else, they won’t get selected, no matter what I do, I can’t add images or sounds to it. Can someone please explain what to do ? I was reading the tutorial and it said :
“First, find the background image resource according to the path of assets/textures/background in the Assets panel. Click and drag this resource to the Canvas node in Arrangement editor. Don’t release the mouse until the Canvas node is highlighted orange, which means a subnode using background as the image resource will be added.”
And it doesn’t do anything for me :confused:

You mean in the editor? Are you in windows?

Yes, I’m using windows 10, the 1608 build, unistalled 1.5.1 and installed the 1.5.2 version of Cocos Creator, nothing changed. I can select things from the assets but I can’t move them.

Yes, this is a know bug since 1.3.2. I believe the bug has been there for a few months… the bug is only in Windows. I noticed it because I work on OSX and I can drag and drop nodes inside other nodes without issues. But this cant be done in windows.

I will suggest you to fill an issue: https://github.com/cocos-creator/engine/issues

@nantas are you aware of it?

Do you see any error in Editor’s console panel?

I can’t reproduce it on my machines. You can also attach some screen shots show what assets you are dragging and
the Node Tree panel status.

I can easily reproduce it with any project in windows 10.

Create 2 empty nodes. Now try to drag and drop one node inside the other. I cant do it unless the second node already has a node inside. It is quite annoying. This is not happening on OSX.

Can’t reproduce it either… Are you sure it’s the case since 1.3.2? Anyone else has this issue?

I have checked again and now it is not happening to me with 1.5.2 (but it was happening on 1.3.2).
@Leqthor I would suggest you to upgrade to 1.5.2