Cocos Creator 1.0

Sure, call me :smile:

Yes, c++ support is coming.

@catch_up @slackmoehrle Oh guys, my english was incorrect. Iā€™m sorry about this.

In this

I would like to say that I found the answer, and if someone has the same question, hereā€™s the link to the roadmap.

Now Iā€™m going to double-check my posts before sending.

Inside Cocos Creator just click the Help button at the top and the API Documentation is right there.

@efares I believe thatā€™s the documentation for cocos2d js engine and the Creator integration layer. I need the documentation for Creator itself, so I can manipulate items in Creator, not in the game. Iā€™ll see if that is also available on that page, but at first look, it is not.

Anyway, Iā€™ve created a separate topic for this yesterday, here.

Ah I see.

Well what about this section [Editor Extension][1] Help -> User Manual -> Scroll the section down to the bottom after Publishing. Thereā€™s a section there that isnā€™t available on the cocos docs website.

[1]: file:///Applications/CocosCreator.app/Contents/Resources/app.asar.unpacked/docs/html/extension/index.html

That doesnā€™t work anymore in v1.0.1, it takes you to the online documentation now. Anyway, even in the previous version, that section only covered creating a basic menu item that can log messages in Creatorā€™s console window; nothing about panel extensions and no documented functionsā€¦ well except Editor.log :stuck_out_tongue: