Cocos Creator 1.0.3 released!
We are excited to release version 1.0.3 of Cocos Creator. Cocos Creator is a new, unified, development tool that handles every step in the game development process.
v1.0.3 Release Notes:
* [Windows] Fixed user script compilation may fail issue.
* [Windows] Fixed an issue that cause scene creation and saving failed due to the upper case of volume name ( such as C:)
* [Layout] Fixed a repeating error when layout container has negative size value, now layout with negative size will report a warning and reset size to 0.
* [Layout] Fixed adding layout component to a node will reset node size issue.
* [EditBox] Add begin and end callback for JSB runtime.
* [Component] Add cc.MotionStreak component for easy trailing effect. You can find it in Components/Other components/MotionStreak
* [ScrollView] Fixed web canvas render reactivated ScrollView node will have wrong content position issue.
* [ScrollView] Fixed changing node scale will make ScrollView scrolling display error issue.
* [Button] When replace target sprite’s spriteFrame, normal spriteFrame will be updated as well if Sprite transition is currently selected.
- Creator for Mac
- Creator for Windows
- Read the documentation
The most important source of examples is the Example Collection project template. There are also many demos to show a complete game:
Dark Slash basic game loop demo. Special thanks to Veewo Games for authorizing us to use original 'Dark Slash' game resources to make this tutorial.
UI Demos including multi-resolution supporting menu interface with cool transition animations, a backpack generated by data and prefab and a Clash Royale style navigation menu showcase.
Blackjack demo, collaboratively developed with Tencent Games.
Flappy Bird clone featuring a sheep.
Star Catcher demo game, in user manual we have a quick start tutorial showing how to build this game step by step.
We will keep on adding more demos and complete games as well as improving the existing ones!