Cococs2d-x V2 Very Strange Issue? 202 errors?

Hi! Usually i have no errors when build and running my project…
But this time, i tried to connect my Ipad Air 2 to my Imac and tried to run it BUT all of a sudden i got all these errors?:

I went from 0 errors on all the other devices but with ipad air 2, i got 201 errors!?
Why? Update, oh actually also on all the devices…
The start:
Thanks!

Anyone, this kinda waste my time:-(( we were actually done with this game, so this is damn annoying!?
@slackmoehrle I know you are very good at all this, so do have any suggestions/ideas?
Thanks to the one who answer !!

what architectures are you targeting and iOS version?

Thanks for the reply, here’s an image of my architectures and iOS version:

But i haven’t changed anything but suddenly i got extremely many errors!?

Thanks, i really appreciate ur time!!!

Did you do a Clean and then a Build? have you deleted this apps DerviedData folder?

Yep like 100 times! It’s kinda driving me crazy:(((((((((((((((((((( any thoughts?

@slackmoehrle I do totally understand if you don’t have time for this but; Can i send my project to you so you can check what’s wrong, i just really need to get this fixed because i have a deadline for a company:((((
Thanks!

Sure, e-mail me jason@us.chukong-inc.com and let me see what I can help with.

Thanks! But @slackmoehrle can i still my project when i have direct search paths? I mean wouldn’t you get some errors because cocos2d-x couldn’t find these location? If so, how can i prepare my project for sending?

Please, this is so annoying!
Thanks!

Well these maths should be changeable as long as the pieces are available.

So if you change from an iPad Air 2, this works?

Alright, If you can get it to me, I can take a look.

@slackmoehrle could it have something to do with the libcocos2d thing or have you found it or>?
:((

@slackmoehrle PLEASE don’t take this as spam, but this kinda stops my whole schedule…Need some clever guys!

I replied to your e-mail.

@slackmoehrle Uh i think i found the problem,This:

Thanks, i know this steals some of your time but i really appreciate it!