This file has been truncated. show original
CMake is an open-source, cross-platform family of tools designed to build, test and package software. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files, and generate native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
* Official website: [cmake.org](https://cmake.org/)
* Documentation: [cmake.org/documentation](https://cmake.org/documentation/)
* CMake FAQ: [Wiki/CMake_FAQ](https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ)
## CMake in Cocos2d-x
1. CMake in Cocos2d-x support platform iOS, Android, macOS, Linux, Win32.
1. Open your terminal, input `cmake --version`, if the cmake version is lower than 3.1, please upgrade
2. You should use out-of-source build, that is said you need to create a different directory from `$cocos2dx_root` to execute cmake command.