Chartboost incorrect ads positioning and scaling

Hi Team,

One of my users complained about the irregular ads location generated by chartboost. The same issue was not found on admob or adcolony. Anyone encountered the same issue as seen below? Thanks in advance.

Is your game portrait only? We’ll try to reproduce this issue and let you know ASAP.

1 Like

@nite,

Yeah the game was portrait only. But I have another game that was on landscape and is also now getting the same issue. Thanks for your help.

@nite,

I’ve raised this issue to chartboost as well. Below is their response.

Cyrus Amiry (Chartboost Support)
Nov 29, 3:57 PM PST

Hi Rozs,

I’ve spoken with my engineers and we can confirm that this is indeed a bug. I’ll see what I can do to expedite this and get a fix out as soon as possible. I will keep you updated on all relevant ticket changes, but I hope for this to be resolved sooner rather than later. Thanks for your patience.

We’ll keep contact with Chartboost team and update the SDK once they released.

Hi @nite,

Chartboost fixed my issue related to this thread. However I’m not sure if the fix was just applied on my app or all apps created in coocs creator. Please see their email below.

Hi Rozs,

This has now been resolved. If you see any interstitials that still aren’t correctly sized and positioned please let me know immediately so I can see what may be going on.

Have a great day!
Best Wishes,
Cyrus

Did they ask you to update SDK?

I didn’t update anything. I just tested the same app in the store and the issue was fixed.