CDAudioManager.h import issue

Hi,

I’m new to Cocos2d-x, having just setup and installed everything last week. I’ve been going through a lot of tutorials, and I have a basic understanding of how things work.

However, the issue I’m having is this: when I try to import the CDAudioManager.h file, I get about 20 errors across 3 files: NSObjCRuntime.h, NSZone.h, and NSObject.h. The two main errors I’m getting in these files are:

“Parse Issue - Expected unqualified-id”
“Parse Issue - Unknown type name ‘NSString’”

I’ve tried Googling for clarification but I still don’t really understand. Can anyone share some insight into fixing this issue? Or at least point me in the right direction?

Don’t know if it helps, but I’m importing the header file in my HelloWorldScene.h file. Also, I’m using the latest Cocos2d-x version (2.2.2) and the latest version of X-code(5.0.1). This is occurring even after making a brand new project and trying to import CDAudioManager.h.

Thanks

Seemed to solve the issue. I went into the File Inspector for AppDelegate.cpp and HelloWorldScene.cpp, and changed the ‘Type’ dropdwon to ‘Objective-C++ Source’.