CCTransition bugs?

Hi, I have a problem with:
CCTransitionFadeBL/TR/Up/Down/FlipX/FlipY/(I don’t have tested every transitions)
If I change the setContentScaleFactor, the CCTransition are not correctly position on screen…
I think there is a bug in “set size” because the scene is clipped (or wrong position?)…
The screenshot, is CCTransitionFadeBL.

Regards!

Stefano

Schermata 03-2456381 alle 11.54.35.png (48.3 KB)

nothing? :frowning:

Stefano Campodall’Orto wrote:

Hi, I have a problem with:
CCTransitionFadeBL/TR/Up/Down/FlipX/FlipY/(I don’t have tested every transitions)
If I change the setContentScaleFactor, the CCTransition are not correctly position on screen…
I think there is a bug in “set size” because the scene is clipped (or wrong position?)…
The screenshot, is CCTransitionFadeBL.
>
Regards!
>
>
Stefano

I did not noticed any bugs with that. I use setContentScaleFactor and fade transitions are working fine for me (I’m using cocos2d-x v2.0.4).

No, no, CCTransitionFade works fine!
Are CCTransitionFadeBL/TR/etc… that don’t work.
I think there is a different between CCTransitionFadeBL and CCTransitionFade.

Leszek X wrote:

I did not noticed any bugs with that. I use setContentScaleFactor and fade transitions are working fine for me (I’m using cocos2d-x v2.0.4).

I know this was asked a long time ago, but I’m having the same issue (using cocos2dx 2.2.2). Attached is a recording showing what is happening, an CCSprite is shown and then the CCFadeOutBLTiles Effect is applied to it. However the effect has some weird results:
the position is changed (regardless of what is happening to the layer / camera positions), and the top 5% of the image is stretched before the tile effect begins.

I have used the normal FadeOut action and that works fine, and just as @lordubik has tried, the other Effects (FlipX, Twirl, etc) have the same problem. Currently the sprite shown has had the ScaleX changed, but I have tried without changing it but I have the same results.