i’m porting a game from MS DirectX.
using CCRenderTexture was good, but found a bug similar bug #608
I’m using “cocos2d-2.0-rc0a-x-2.0-358-g26b7ba2”, but similar problemd occured;
attched file is my problem occurred at test/tests/RenderTextureTest.cpp
(screenshot by GalaxyTab Android 3.1)
- excute tests/tests sample, and select RenderTextureTest
- draw any text using your finger like “A” (Top menu string is “Touch the screen…”)
- press Home key( or tap power key ), then wake-up.
- drawn text is rotated 180 degrees!
- again press Home key( or tap power key ), then wake-up.
- drawn text disappeared!
before_after.JPG (445.9 KB)