CCOrbitCamera perform Z-Fighting after upgrade cocos2d-x from 2.00 to 2.10beta 3

I used CCOrbitCamera to rotate the cards, and it works well in cocos2d-x 2.00, after i upgrade my cocos2d-x to 2.10beta3, part of the card will covered by the background when it rotate, see the pictures.
When I slow down the rotated speed, i found it performs like z-fighting, the part of cards which far from viewport will be covered by the background.

I tried reorder them, to make the card has a higher z-order.
I tried make the card as child of the background.
I tried make the card and the background as children of a same CCNode, and make the card has a higher z-order.

None works.

And, it will be ok if I set the background invisible. And it works well all the way in 2.00

Is that a bug or something else?

Thanks!

OK, close depth-test by:
CCDirector::sharedDirector()->setDepthTest(false);
seems fix that. I hope there is no other side-effect.

Hey,
I am doing something similar with a 3D hack I’m using.
It should be fine,
as long as you render them in the right order.

I have found that depth checking isn’t all that useful in cocos2d if you have any kind of opacity on your texture -
if you draw a foreground object first, then the background it will not draw under any transparent bits (like the corner of your cards)
this is because the rectangle that is drawing the texture goes into the depth buffer as a solid rectangle and claims to have been drawn that high.

Anyway, as long as you order your drawing, it should be fine.