ccbreader in cocos2ds for windows

i want to port cocos2dx code for ios in windows but extension folder is not der…i want to use ccbreader class but there is no class files….so plz tell how to load CCBI file in windows phone 8.

bhavna sahu wrote:

i want to port cocos2dx code for ios in windows but extension folder is not der…i want to use ccbreader class but there is no class files….so plz tell how to load CCBI file in windows phone 8.

I think best option would be to port the classes for android/ios to windows phone 8, I have posted a similar question on thread but still no reply

bhavna sahu wrote:

I have finally ported it and its working :slight_smile:

Saud Ahmed wrote:

bhavna sahu wrote:
> i want to port cocos2dx code for ios in windows but extension folder is not der…i want to use ccbreader class but there is no class files….so plz tell how to load CCBI file in windows phone 8.
>
I have finally ported it and its working :slight_smile:

Hi Saud,

That’s great news! Could you share this port please? If you’ve got it working then it would be a great service to the community if you could share your work.

Thanks very much,

Ben