Cc.TableViewCell.extend crash

Hi All,
I am creating a TableView in the basic Hello World app to run on web in Cocos2d-JS 3.0 rc1 (also tried rc0). I am following the same code that is in the sample js-Tests/ExtensionsTest/TableViewTest and all works well when I run it on an iOS Device, but when I run it in Chrome it fails at line

var CustomTableViewCell = cc.TableViewCell.extend({
draw:function (ctx) {
	this._super(ctx);
}});

I am trying to run it in both Cocos Code IDE and the Terminal for testing. If I take out the tableview everything works fine. When I run the sample test, it works just fine. I am used to C++, so java script is a bit new to me. Are there any tips to fixing this? Is this a bug? Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!
Mandy :smile:

Hi, as we tried to focus on the engine core, the extend of gui extension haven’t been done yet, it will be complete in RC2, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello! Thank you for your response! Does this mean that the test app will not run on iOS, if I am trying to run them for the GUI Extensions? I have been able to run it on Chrome, but not the iOS Simulators, so is that the reason?

Thanks again!
Mandy

GUI extension works well on any platform, but you can not extend from them in JSB, you can do it for web version.

Ah ok, so then how would I get a Tableview working in my Cocos Code IDE project for web and iOS? I followed the sample perfectly, but it would not work on web. Thanks again for your help!