Can't release RenderTexture and Sprites

Hi, I can’t solve this problem for a long time, can you help me please?
I’m trying to merge some textures into one and use it as a texture for the sprite.

The problem is that the retained sprites and rendertextures are never getting released with my implementation.
If I put release after visit() on sprites, nothing is getting drawn to RenderTexture somewhy. (may be it’s because it has not enough time to draw sprite into texture before releasing)

I call that function a lots of times so there are hundreds of unnecessary GL calls and GL verts (otherwise, when I created my sprites with just 1 png file there was like 500 gl verts and 2-5 gl calls)

I need to release that sprites and rendertextures, please help me

Here is how I’m trying to do that

Texture2D * mergeTextures(TexturesList * textures)
{
    auto rt = RenderTexture::create(256, 256);
    rt->retain(); //this never gets released
    rt->begin();

int n = textures->parts.size();
    for (int i = 0; i < n; ++i)
    {
        auto spr = Sprite::create(textures->parts[i]->getFilePath());
        spr->setPosition(Vec2(spr->getContentSize().width / 2, spr->getContentSize().height)); //don't look at that yet
        spr->retain(); //this never gets released
        spr->visit(); 
        //spr->release(); //when I do that, nothing is getting drawn to rt
    }
    rt->end();

auto tex = rt->getSprite()->getTexture();
    //rt->release(); //then I do this, it's stopping to work too

return tex;
}

Use setAutoDraw(false) on your render texture. This way it does not cleared at start of a draw call. Add render texture as a child with a tag, or retain it and take a pointer to it so you can reference and release it later. Recommended read: http://www.cocos2d-x.org/wiki/Reference_Count_and_AutoReleasePool_in_Cocos2d-x