Can't compile to android studio

hi guys, having trouble to compiling to android studio, compiling to standard android works fine.
i have added the classes to android.mk file at \proj.android-studio\app\jni
do i need to do something else?
here is the error.

F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2>cocos compile -p android --android-studio
Building mode: debug
Using Android Studio project : F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio
Android platform not specified, searching a default one…
running: ‘“E:\Android\sdk\tools\android” update project -t android-19 -p F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio\app’

Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
Updated file F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio\app\proguard-project.txt
Building native…
NDK build mode: debug
NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION: 4.9
running: ‘“E:\Android\android-ndk-r10e\ndk-build” -C F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio\app -j6 NDK_MODULE_PATH=F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio…/cocos2d;F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio…/cocos2d/cocos;F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2\proj.android-studio…/cocos2d/external NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=4.9 NDK_DEBUG=1’

make.exe: Entering directory F:/BitBucket/spikes/code/Spikes2/proj.android-studio/app' make.exe: *** No rule to make targetjni/…/…/Classes/MainScene.cpp’, needed by obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/cocos2dcpp_shared/__/__/Classes/MainScene.o'. Stop. make.exe: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs.... make.exe: Leaving directoryF:/BitBucket/spikes/code/Spikes2/proj.android-studio/app’
Error running command, return code: 2.
F:\BitBucket\spikes\code\Spikes2>

I guess because syntax that you use. I have same experience, I use enter instead space between file .cpp. For more information http://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/android_mk.html

thnx was missing one …/
it has 3 …/ before the class names

hey can you tell me what changes you have done to your Android.mk file.I am experiencing same problem but can’t get through your solution,
Here is my error:

make.exe: *** No rule to make target jni/../../Classes/AppDelegate.cpp', needed by obj/local/armeabi/objs/cocos2dcpp_shared///Classes/AppDelegate.o’. Sto
p.
make.exe: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
[armeabi] Compile++ thumb: cocos2dcpp_shared <= main.cpp
jni/hellocpp/main.cpp:1:25: fatal error: AppDelegate.h: No such file or director
y
#include “AppDelegate.h”
^
compilation terminated.
make.exe: *** [obj/local/armeabi/objs/cocos2dcpp_shared/hellocpp/main.o] Error 1

make.exe: Leaving directory `F:/cocos2dx_2D_GAMES/experimetal/Death_Jump/proj.an
droid-studio/app’
Error running command, return code: 2.

thnx in advance

Have you compile for first time ? I mean no changes in project. By default you can compile for android without change anything.
But if you add some files in project that need be compiled, you must change Android.mk.

i have changed Android.mk file but I am getting that error.I have also tried with new project but got same for android studio.On contrary it is compiled successfully for android only

if you compiling the regular project(eclipse) so u need to add …/…/Classes/nameclass.cpp there are 2 …/
if you compiling for android studio u need to add …/…/…/Classes/nameclass.cpp there are 3 …/

thank you very much.It has build successfully