Can't compile a hello world in Mac OS X

I’m using Mac OS X 10.9.1 with Xcode 4.5, I downloaded cocos2d-x 3.0-beta and tried the steps pointed out in http://www.cocos2d-x.org/wiki/How_to_create_a_multi-platform_project_in_one_command_line. I can create the new project executing the create_project.py script, however, when I got to my project folder and open proj.ios_mac/HelloWorld-3.0.xcodeproj with Xcode and try to compile the game, it throws me this error (check the attached image):

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/utility:241:64: No member named ‘value’ in ‘std::__1::is_nothrow_copy_constructiblecocos2d::Value

I’ve tried to compile by hand with no success, actually I don’t know how to compile with Xcode. I make it work in Linux but it’s my first time developing for OS X and I couldn’t succeed.

Any suggestion?

Captura de pantalla 2014-01-21 a la(s) 16.23.40.png (274.3 KB)

you can create a new project, and see the build settings to find the header searching paths

yukun tan wrote:

you can create a new project, and see the build settings to find the header searching paths

Thanks for your reply. I tried setting some searching paths but it didn’t work. What path should I use? How can I know which is the right path?

First off XCode 4.5 isn’t supported on 10.9.1. XCode 5 only. I’d get upgraded.