Can't build in Android studio 3.12, cocos2dx 3.17 after importing SDKBox IAP

HI there,
I hope you can help.

All compiles and builds successfully on iOS and Android Studio with a new JS project.

However, after importing SDKBox IAP (“successfully”), I can no longer build on Android Studio (though I can on iOS).
I’m also getting the same for the share plugin, too.

Here are the error logs…

Build command failed.
Error while executing process /Users/Dev/Library/Cocos/CocosStore/sdk/ndk-bundle/ndk-build with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/jni/Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/jni/Application.mk APP_ABI=armeabi-v7a NDK_ALL_ABIS=armeabi-v7a NDK_DEBUG=1 APP_PLATFORM=android-14 NDK_OUT=/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/debug/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/debug/lib NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=clang -j4 NDK_DEBUG=1 /Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/debug/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libcocos2djs.so}
[armeabi-v7a] SharedLibrary  : libcocos2djs.so
/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/jni/../../../Classes/AppDelegate.cpp:0: error: undefined reference to 'register_all_PluginIAPJS(JSContext*, JS::Handle<JSObject*>)'
/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/jni/../../../Classes/AppDelegate.cpp:0: error: undefined reference to 'register_all_PluginIAPJS_helper(JSContext*, JS::Handle<JSObject*>)'
clang++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [/Users/Dev/Documents/CocosProjects/testproject/frameworks/runtime-src/proj.android/app/build/intermediates/ndkBuild/debug/obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libcocos2djs.so] Error 1

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

I’m checking on this issue, thanks for your report.

Great, many thanks. Please let me know if there’s anything you need.

LOCAL_SRC_FILES := ../../Classes/AppDelegate.cpp \
../../Classes/ide-support/SimpleConfigParser.cpp \
../../Classes/ide-support/RuntimeJsImpl.cpp \
hellojavascript/main.cpp \
../../Classes/SDKBoxJSHelper.cpp \
../../Classes/SDKBoxJSHelper.h \
../../Classes/PluginIAPJS.cpp \
../../Classes/PluginIAPJSHelper.cpp

modify by yourself. And I’m fixing it.

That seems to have fixed it, thanks. Any ideas why this wasn’t copies in in the first place?