can COCOS2d-X ORG make support windows phone and Blackberry plugin ?

can COCOS2d-X ORG make support windows phone and Blackberry plugin ?
or directly to support windows phone and Blackberry ??
so cocos2D support the ios / android / windows phone / Blackberry , I think the wophone not any market. only for china market.

Windows phone can not support c++, so cocos2d-x can not be ported to windows phone.
I know little about Blackberry plugin. But now, we have no enough resource to do it.
Could you contribute for it?

Windows Phone 7 is born to be sentenced to death because of its lack of possibility to run C++ apps (supports only .NET/C# stuff).
Windows Mobile 6 did support native apps but since it will run out soon from the market, there is little business to do with Windows based phones.
While a Blackberry and Bada would be a good addition to the list of supported platforms by cocos2d-x (even though they are not that popular platforms as the iOS and Android is) I think Minggo and the others have already enough stuff to deal with, but yes, if somebody has some experience with Blackberry and/or Bada, it would be great if they could contribute to cocos2d-x with a port.

but , support OVI Store / Blackberry App World is ok ? I want COCOS2d-X to developement iOS / Android / Nokia Ovi store / Blackberry App store

Why you need nokia ovi store? You mean symbian or windows phone 7? The former will be no longer supported thus not worth any effort while the later doesn’t support apps written in C++.

I am still looking any chance to get the agreement to build and run engine on c++ layer of WP7, a big company may help us, but it’s not certain yet.
Bada port may be update soon, a programer promise to contribute that to community.

Has there been any update on the status of Windows phone support yet?

@Pavan Narkhede
No yet, still waiting…

Hi Walzer,

Any updates about the bada port of cocos2d-x?