[C++] Looking for a tutorial of SKELETON ANIMATION on Cocos2d-x 3.x

Hi Everyone, I’m a Cocos2d-x newbie, and I’m looking for a Skeletal Animation tutorial in C++.
But I didn’t found anything.
Can you help me?

i also finding any tutorial related Skeleton animation on cocos 2dx 3.1 but i did not found any thing but today i saw the code sample in the test application of cocos2dx sample in the spine test page

I found this useful: http://www.raywenderlich.com/54511/2d-skeletal-animation-with-spine-tutorial

1 Like

I’ve successfully gotten spine to work, so I can also recommend it.

Dang, how are you all able to browse the samples like TestCPP? On Windows in eclipse the class folder where the cpp is inaccessible with a big yellow triangle and exclamation mark.
I guess you all must be either UNIX command prompt die hards or Mac users?

What do you mean? cpp-tests should work on Windows just fine. I don’t use Eclipse on Windows though.

@slackmoehrle
Yes, it works just great. Just I can’t train my eclipse IDE to browse the CPP source code.
With Windows maybe I can get code completion, tool tips and syntax highlighting with emacs or textpad and just use the command line for compilation?

I don’t use eclipse, but I recall there being a forum post within the last month where this was discussed.

I found the sample code of reading spine skeleton in cocos2dx 3.1 but its not working fine.Its coming like this when i am running .

@nuttypros I use Windows Exploror to see the source code file and for runnung I use Visual studio 2012

I don’t see quite the a same things, where yours is white mine is black, but yes, rendering seems incorrect.

It is fixed in 3.2rc0.

1 Like

ok let me check it

its working . i checked on iPhone ios 7.0

Can any one verify me that its also working fine on andriod

plz give the simple code example to implement skeleton animation…

Look in CPPTests, there is a comprehensive example.

i face the issue on cocos2dx v3 android … link all the file but issue is still there!!
Undefine reference
spine::SekeletonAnimation::createWithFile(const* , const*, scale)

Does it work from CPPTests?

thanks alot friend its work…

Please provide help for implementing skeleton animation in cocos2d-x 3.2 with code.
and how we create skeleton animation also ?