C++ Developers wanted!

Hi there, our company, Mediatonic is on the lookout for skilled programmers, both junior and senior. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team building original games.

Requirements

• A strong passion for computer games programming. Ideally you should have a portfolio of game titles under your belt (either personal or commercial) which you can show us.
• Excellent programming skills in C++ and Cocos2Dx, with a deep understanding of OOP and coding best practices.
• A clear understanding of the particular challenges in game development, such as art workflow, performance optimisations, memory management and supporting multiple platforms.
• Be really good at making games!

For more details, see our jobs board at http://jobs.mediatonicgames.com/, and if you are interested please apply through the site, or PM me with a covering letter and CV.

Hi M Ewing,

I browse your site and I saw that you have opening for Game Producer also. Are you accepting application from Outside UK candidates? Are you sponsoring VISA? I have in total about 9 years of experience, out of which 5 years solely with Gameloft (India Studio). The journey with Gameloft was as a developer, producer and then as a lead producer.

Recently I developed plugin for Cocos2d-x (www.ezibyte.com) and I am currently looking to move outside India.

Best Regards,
Paras Mendiratta