C++ and Lua support for creator alpha1 released

I just created a particle system in creator. Then I moved a new texture to “Texture” field of ParticleSystem properties. Then I exported this particle system and added it again to the scene. Please see the creator project.hw.zip (530.2 KB)

I got it, it is because creator modified .plist file, added a section named textureUuid. Creator will read the textureUuid if exists, then use the new texture. I will fix it.

@cookybreeed i fixed it in https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx/pull/56.
Thanks for your feedback.

PageView is supported though has some issue with Background.

1 Like

PageView Background issue is fixed. I will release a new version today.

1 Like

version 0.2 is released: C++ and Lua support for creator 0.2 released

1 Like

Hi @zhangxm,

so sorry that i have not been looking into this matter for some time.
I’ve just tested with the latest codes from github and i’m still getting the same error…
TypeError: Cannot read property ‘__uuid__’ of null

Is there any animation that you have removed from the file for it to work?

@Darren_86 could you please provide a Creator project to reproduce the issue? And what’s the version of the plugin you used?

@zhangxm I’ve sent u the link~
i am using the latest plugin from git hub.

Yep, i received it. I will take a look now.

@Darren_86 Yep, i can reproduce it. I will fix it ASAP.

okay looking forward to the fix~

@Darren_86 fixed in https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx/pull/72. But you need to add background image for EditBox, it is needed in cocos2d-x. And you should re-add reader folder because collider is supported, new cpp files are added into reader folder.

@zhangxm Okay! I’ve managed to export that creator project and also successfully load it from my cocos2d-x project.

1. However, i’ve met with an error again (same error) when testing with my new creator ui project.
    I’ve just sent you the link for this project.

2. Also, I am having problems with items imported from Cocos Studio that are positioned based on percentages. Right now some of those items are at the wrong positions when exported to from studio to Cocos Creator…
    I believe you are not working on this part, but would appreciate if you can point to the right person to fix this. Thanks!

I will take a look of issue 1. About issue 2, i suggest you creating a new thread in creator category and you can at jare to take a look.

@Darren_86 issue 1 is fixed in https://github.com/cocos2d/creator_to_cocos2dx/pull/81. Thanks for reporting the issue.

1 Like

@zhangxm thank you for your help! exporting has no issues now~

Hi @zhangxm, I have encountered issues with the positions when loading the ui in cocos2dx from the exported files.
Some of the positions look desirable, while some do not.

fire_-2017-08-28 10_33_46
How it looks like in Cocos Creator.

GameCloud-2017-08-28 10_35_10
How it looks like in Cocos2dx

Will you please send me the creator project to reproduce it?
Thanks.

@zhangxm ok have sent you the link~