build_native.sh error

i input
cd /cygdrive/i/cocos2d-x/dan/proj.android ./build_native.sh

and it output

Using prebuilt externals make: 进入目录 "/cygdrive/i/cocos2d-x/dan/proj.android" Gdbserver :[arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3] libs/armeabo/gdbserver Gdbsetup :libs/armeabi/gdb.setup Cygwin :Gernerating dependency file converter script Compile++ thumb :game_shared <=main.cpp cc1plus.exe: error: jni/helloworld/main.cpp Premission denied /cygdrive/i/android-ndk-r8/build/core/build-binary.mk:243: recipe for target 'obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game_shared/helloworld/main.o' failed make: *** [obj/local.armeabi/objs-debug/game_shared/helloworld.main.o] Error 1 make: 离开目录 "/cygdrive/i/cocos2d-x/dan/proj.android"

what’s wrong?

Maybe you do not have a root access? Try run build_native.sh with sudo.

Sorry I run it by Cygwin and should I also have a root access?
I am not in English speaking country so my English is not good…

sorry but do anybody can solve my problem……

Oh, i work with cocos2d-x in Kubuntu, so i can’t help you with Cygwin, sorry.

I have the same question,did you solve the problem?

I have solved the problem,it is because your main.cpp is wrong ,or you have two main.cpp,or the “include”XXX.h" is wrong,I hope I can help you

I have solved the problem,it is because your main.cpp is wrong ,or you have two main.cpp,or the “include”XXX.h" is wrong,I hope I can help you

I was originally getting this error with one of my projects, in the end I ended up abandoning Cygwin all together and using this approach instead:
http://www.multigesture.net/articles/how-to-setup-cocos2d-x-windows-and-android/
Hope this helps =]

@Steve_Yan hey… What do you mean by main.cpp ?? Can you show me how to do that. Please…

Make sure that EVERYONE has full control over the JNI folder. This solved the same problem you are facing for me.