Hello, this might not be the the appropriate place to report bugs but I’m in a bit of a rush so I apologize.
- SetEnabled doesn’t work for cc.MenuItemToggle.
- Sometimes(but relatively often) on IPhone resource loading gets to 100% but the Main Scene is never shown. This only happens on mobile browsers, haven’t seen it on desktop browsers. The JS console doesn’t show any errors.
About the native bindings:
- If you extend cc.LayerColor there is a crash in the native cocos2dx library. I had to extend cc.LayerGradient in order to have semi transparent layers in my project.
- cc.DrawNode - coloring doesn’t work if you use real numbers in cc.c4f() function call. For example: cc.c4f(1,0,1,1) is ok but cc.c4f(0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 1) isn’t
- The drawn polygons and lines with cc.DrawNode are lost after screen lock/unlock.
- Is there any reason to not be possible to extend cc.LabelTTF ?
There were a few more but I can’t remember them now I will try to report them as soon as I remember.
Oh one more thing. Is there an article where I can read about object lifetimes in a native bindings project? One thing I find particularly weird is that even global objects get destroyed. For example if I do var myLayer= cc.Layer.create(); in the global scope but then do not use myLayer it gets destroyed.
Best Regards and congratulations on the great work you have done.