Bugs in my Game (using WebGL in Firefox) after updating to cc 1.5 from 1.4.2

Hello, after updating my game i have some issues:

1- Not showing cc.labels with two lines

2- cc.Prefabs working wrong.

The code where i create football player is this:

// Players //
this.maximo_jugadores = 11;
this.jugadores = [];
for (let i = 0; i < this.maximo_jugadores; ++i)
{
let jugador = cc.instantiate(this.jugadorPrefab);
jugador.y += 40i -200;
jugador.x = 1500; // + i
40;
this.node.addChild(jugador);
this.jugadores.push(jugador);
jugador.setLocalZOrder(20-i);
}

1. for the label issue, which platform do you test on? Could you provide a test to reproduce this issue? thanks.

what’s wrong?

For the issue one, I suggest remove the old label component and add a new one.

Sorry. I didnt explain it. My prefabs is a Sprite with Animations: Football player. It changes the spriteFrames. It has an script to control the movements and animatios. I create the football player using the code i mentioned before. In 1.4.2 works fine. In 1.5.0 it shows some football player like white boxes.
I have another prefabs that controls projectils. I create it like i mentioned before. But when i call a function (located in the prefabs’s script) to create an action it doesnt works and the console return an error: actions 1 and actions 2 are nullptr. In 1.4.2 it works fine.

Thanks. It solves the label problem. Only removing de old label and creating a new one solve the label problem.

I solved a second problem. In version 1.4.2 my code is like this and it works:

var sequenceAction1 = new cc.Sequence(rotaten); // With only one action

But in version 1.5.0 it doesnt work and return: "action[0] and action[1] are nullptr"´

I think it was my fault because i was using a sequence with only one action but it worked before so it is still an issue.

Now the white boxes (replacing my football player) are not showing or showing only intermitently.

I could send you my project if you want to see the problem. I test it on windows desktop simulator and firefox browser

Creating new Prefabs seems to solve the problem. May be it is an issue related to loading prefabs with sprites with multiple spriteframe animation. I created a new prefabs. Then I link these prefabs with old (1.4.2) animations (five) and scripts (one).

Edit: It doesnt solve the problem…

The bug continue and it seems to be related with WebGL

When I select Canvas all works fine. In the Simulator all works fine. Just in WebGL mode the bug appear (the white boxes replacing the football players).

You can see a list of error in the console. I am using Firefox (53.0.3 (32-bits)) to test the game. It could be an error of my game or could it be a cocos 1.5 error ?. It works fine in 1.4.2

Edit: I tried to reproduce the error using Goolge Chrome and I couldnt. It works perfect in this browser. Could it be a Web GL problem related to Firefox ?

Bugs (white boxes) seems to be related with “preview” in firefox but no after compiling the project and upload it to my server. After compiling and upload the project there are no whiteboxes in firefox.

Hi, I have the same problem with white boxes on Firefox, even running the compiled version on a server and refreshing with ctrl+f5 seems to trigger it even more.
I’ve read around that it should be related to a firefox bug:

Anyway I couldn’t find a solution… did you find any? The only workaround I found is to use canvas insted of webgl, but I’d prefer to keep using it

I didnt find any solution. I now test my projects on Chrome. Maybe with future updates, firefox will work ok.