[BUG] The source(emitter) position do not affect particles position in MODE_RADIUS

If you set the source(emitter) position for Particle System in gravity mode (cc.ParticlesSystem.MODE_GRAVITY) all works fine.

If you set the source(emitter) position for Particle System in radius mode (cc.ParticlesSystem.MODE_RADIUS) it does not affects particles position.

Do you have a sample code or project to reproduce the issue ?

Sorry for the delay.

emitterBug.zip (13.0 KB)

Here is the sample project that shows the bug. (replace src and res folders in a new empty project)

Maybe it is a bug, maybe it is not.

SourcePosition only affects particle’s initial position,
but in radius mode, particle’s position is reset by these:

selModeB.angle += selModeB.degreesPerSecond * dt;
     selModeB.radius += selModeB.deltaRadius * dt;

selParticle.pos.x = -Math.cos(selModeB.angle) * selModeB.radius;
     selParticle.pos.y = -Math.sin(selModeB.angle) * selModeB.radius;

Gravity mode is:
cc.pAddIn(selParticle.pos, tmp);

I have seen your sample app, if you want to let particle follow the sprite, please add the particle as sprite’s child, like this:
this.bottomPanda.addChild(this.bombLevitationEffect, -1);

Then the particles will follow the sprite and it looks weird. I recorded a little video(1 min) to show what I am talking about:

Panda with thorns changes the source position of ParticleSystem.
Panda that is wearing glasses and panda with orange ears change the ParticleSystem position and this affects already created particles position and it looks weird.

It will be great if in Radius mode source point positioning would work the same as it works in Gravity mode (does not affect already created particles position).