BUG in Android: Effects stop/pause/resume doesn't run nice

I don’t know what is happening, but while in pc effects sounds when they have to sound, in Android they stop and resume in a different way, I mean that when they have to pause they start to sound, when they have to stop they start to sound… there is any difference between pc and android refering to sounds or it is a bug?

This happens specially between same scene: Scene -> effects sounds -> Scene -> effecs don’t sound -> Scene -> sounds -> Scene doesn’t sound…

Before finish every scene I use stop all effects.
After loading the scene I start one effect in loop, that sound is affected, if I do playEffect after a while that effect goes nice.

The only difference is that the files on pc are .wav and in android .ogg, but using the same code it is failing on Android phones (yes, I have tested it in many)

I am using Cocos2d-x 3.0

Edit: Same problem in 3.1.1
I think it only happens with sounds with loop, because if I execute another sound later (after a while of loading the scene) it sounds, but not the loop one.

I think the problem is stop that sound and return to send that sond, can be the problem? When you stop a sound what happens when you return to send that sound?

Can you upgrade to 3…1.1 or 3.2rc0 and see if it persists?

Same problem in 3.1.1

I think it is a bug because the only I do before change scene is use the function that stop all effects (stop, not pause).

I tried to use the function “resumeEffect” after “playEffect” but nothing, same problem.

it is only happening with loop sounds that starts with the scene, if I do playEffect after a while of load the scene it goes nice.

I think that “stopAllEffects” is affecting but why?