[BUG] 1.5.2 Export/Import not working

Export/Import scene + assets and scripts not working. I have exported a scene I have in a side project and want to import in main project. I got this screen, and when I press “import” nothing happens.

System: OSX El capitan (10.11.6)

@nantas is this a known bug? I really need this feature… dont want to rebuild my scene again on the main project.

1 Like

Can anybody from Dev Team confirm if this is a known bug?
@owen @nantas ?
Thanks,

Can you try to change the import path to a subfolder? The importing assets may contains some folder that has the same name with folders in your main project.

Also, if you try to import a script with the same file name as a script in your main project it will not work.

Same thing happening here.
I’ve tried importing it to the assets folder (nothing happens), importing it to the resources folder (nothing happens). Tried putting all the assets in the original project inside a subfolder of assets before importing(nothing happens). But if I copy the folders by hand from one project to the other (without copying the meta files), it works.
This happens in a very small project with few assets, just to test the functionality because I need to load scenes dynamically.

I’m in Windows X, using cocos v1.5.1.

Yeah, the thing is there are no warning/messages or logs so I dont know why import is not working. Can you please add logs and warnings?

Thanks!