Box2d: Place object besides another one precisely?

Hello,
I was wondering about how to place fixtures right beside another one. Btw. I have probably confused myself.
So here is what I want to do:

Could I just accomplish this by applying the sum of something like this positionX of leftWall + sizeX/2 of leftWall + sizeX/2 of box, to the box climbing the wall? Or is there some box2d function that automatically calculates the position?
After I have accomplished this, I will add a constant velocity to the box and therefore I need it to be exact plus the fact that it looks better. I have just confused myself too much and I do not know how but can anybody tell me what they would do?
Thanks! Much appreciated!

You might want to ask on box2d forums. We are chipmunk based now-a-days.

1 Like

What is your exact need ? Do you want to place second sprite on top of first one(with specific position? )? @nichlaspro132

I simply want to know the best way to place a box2d fixture/body besides another object. I have a wall on the left side of the screen which is a static body and I want the player(a dynamic body with a square shape) to moving up and down the wall. Therefore, I need the player to be placed right beside the wall you know but I do not know what would be that best way to achieve this. Thanks buddy!