BlackBerry template project build error [cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4]

I had problems building my game project for BB using Momentics and i tried to build the template project just to see if i’ve created the error.
The template project has build errors too.
My game and the template project are built successfully with cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.3 but not with cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4

Tested on Mac OS X 10.8.1 in Momentics IDE 10.0.9

Build error:

* Build of configuration Device-Debug for project BBTemplateProject*

* Internal Builder is used for build*
qcc o BBTemplateProject main.o Classes/HelloWorldScene.o Classes/AppDelegate.olCocosDenshion lEGLlGLESv2 lbpslcurl lgrskialxml2 lOpenALlalut lasoundljpeg lpnglscreen lmlz V4.6.3,gcc_ntoarmv7le_cppw1 ~~lang-c++~~g ~~Wl,~~z,relro ~~Wl,~~z,now L/Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/…/target-override/armle-v7/libL/Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/…/target-override/armle-v7/usr/lib L…/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/libraries/armle-v7L…/…/…/…/CocosDenshion/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug Wl,…/…/…/…/cocos2dx/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/libcocos2dx.aWl,…/…/…/…/cocos2dx/platform/third_party/blackberry/libraries/armle-v7/libtiff.a
/Applications/bbndk/host_10_0_9_52/darwin/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld: …/…/…/…/cocos2dx/proj.blackberry/Device-Debug/libcocos2dx.a(CCImage.o): undefined reference to symbol ‘FT_New_Face’
/Applications/bbndk/host_10_0_9_52/darwin/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld: note: ‘FT_New_Face’ is defined in DSO /Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/libfreetype.so.1 so try adding it to the linker command line
/Applications/bbndk/target_10_0_9_386/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/libfreetype.so.1: could not read symbols: Invalid operation
cc: /Applications/bbndk/host_10_0_9_52/darwin/x86/usr/bin/ntoarm-ld error 1
Build error occurred, build is stopped

Does anyone have an idea about why the projects cannot be built with cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.4?

Edit:
Forgot to mention that the Android and iOS projects build with no errors.
On Android nothing changed except the library, and on iOS I made a few small changes in Xcode under Targets > AppName>Build Phases -> Compile Sources

i am too facing the same issue, while running Blackberry project in qnx… anyone knows the solution? :frowning:

The freetype library error is fixed here: http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/01/cocos2d-x-on-blackberry-10/

Ben