BlackBerry Native Advertisement Library Crash

I am working on a BlackBerry 10 Native app with cocos2d-x 2.04 and I want to add BlackBerry advertisements to it. If I add the BB Native Advertisement API library to the project, the app crashes upon being run on the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Simulator (version 10.0.10.261) and the QNX Momentics IDE displays this message in its console:
..\src\core\SkFlattenable.cpp:337: failed assertion "gCount < 64"
BlackBerry 10 Native projects created without cocos2d-x work without crashing when this library is added and can display ads without issue.
Is there a fix or a workaround for this crash? Has anyone else successfully displayed BlackBerry ads with cocos2d-x on the BlackBerry 10 simulator or device?

I tried integrating this too during the port-a-thon, but encountered random memory address crashes whenever I linked against it. Writing the code wasn’t an issue working from the headers, but getting the thing linked was difficult. The Blackberry guys weren’t a massive amount of help on this issue either, as they were still writing up their docs and samples at the time.

I haven’t tried the newest (beta) version of the SDK though - maybe things have changed since then?

Ben