Black fade from launch to first scene

Hi.
When my app launch I see Default/Launch screen show correctly, but then a quick black fade appears when going to the first scene. How can I avoid this fade from showing?
Thanks.

Are you talking when you push/replace a new scene to director?
If yes, then it is default transition effect. You could use other transition effects while running a new scene?

Thanks.
I do the following in AppDelegate::applicationDidFinishLaunching
auto scene = MainScene::scene();
director->runWithScene(scene);

So yes I guess this is the default transition effect I am getting. Any Idea how to get rid of this? I don’t want any transitions effect at all. Is this possible?
Thanks

AFAIK you can make your own transition effect with very less time duration, this way it won’t look as any transition…
Btw something has to be there while we make transition… Isn’t it!!
Which in this case (by default) is removing the current scene and then creating a new scene over it, which seems to be transition like… This effect actually comes automatically… I don’t think that cocos2d-x has given any effect by itself…

To sum up,
So there is nothing you could do to remove that transition effect(because it is not something that is created explicitly but comes naturally)… Only thing you could do is add a transition and tweak its duration to work according to you. :smile: