Bitmap font does not appear. JSB

Hello again! :smile:

I am developing a game on the new HTML5 engine and I have troubles with bitmap fonts. When I make a build in a studio (Cocos Code IDE Build:V1.0.0.RC1) everything works fine, but when I make a build in a web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox) font is not showing.
I checked - the object is created, text is present in it and function .textureLoaded() is showing that texture is loaded. There are no errors shown in console. All bitmap fonts in the game are created in the same editor and are correctly shown as in a studio so in a Web, but this font does not and I do not understand why.

numbers-progress.zip (3.8 KB)

Do you have any suggestions?

Why it not letter in your file attributes?

like this

char id=98 x=2 y=2 width=14 height=22 xoffset=0 yoffset=5 xadvance=10 page=0 chnl=0 letter="b"

I am using Littera to create bitmap fonts and it does not add letter=ā€œnā€ in .fnt file.
The most interesting is that all other fonts created with the same editor and works well.
What bitmap editor do you use?

When I save .fnt file in UTF-8 format it works on native but in web the letters do not appaer. When I save .fnt file in ASCII format it works good on both native and web.