OK, I’m a bit stuck now…
I’m now getting my app to compile with Cocos2DX but once I include “cocos2d.h” it fails to run (even if I’m not actually using any cocos2dx).
What I’ve done so far:
* Create a standard form based project (works fine).
* Include the ‘cocos2dx’ folder into the project and add it to my include paths.
* I now get a warning about “support/file_support/FileUtils.h” as above, so I change it as mentioned.
* I am now left with several errors about undefined stdio functions. I can fix these by changing any references in cocos2dx to
* Once I include “cocos2d.h” it fails to run
Any help would be much appreciated!