Bad polygon collider

Creator 1.6 has the problem.
Node -> Sprite -> Polygon collider.
Polygon collider adds a box with four corners instead a sprite stroke.
Creator 1.5.2 was ok.

Update.
It seems like no one cares.
I attach screenshot (left - CC 1.5.2, right - CC 1.6):

It is not all.
collisionManager + Camera = do not work. All examples with box2d physics engine. The camera is not in the docs. Google → http://cocos2d-x.org/docs/editors_and_tools/creator-chapters/render/camera/index.html
But, cc.director.getCollisionManager().attachDebugDrawToCamera (camera) do not work. I get an error - Uncaught TypeError: camera.addTarget is not a function

onEnable: function(){
	cc.director.getCollisionManager().attachDebugDrawToCamera(this.node);
},
onDisable: function(){
	cc.director.getCollisionManager().detachDebugDrawFromCamera(this.node);
},

I did not have your collider issue when I brought my 1.5.2 project to 1.6 but I had instances in 1.5.2 where the collider would stop generating the approximate shape to the sprite and give me a box instead (just like your scenario). I had to recreate the node to remedy this problem.

I recreated nodes many many times different ways. I many times regenerated points. But, the problem was.
The problem was solved: reinstall CC; create a node with sprite; add polygon collider and regenerate points. Now it works, after reinstall.

But collisionManager + Camera do not work still. This is another problem.
I think to create a new topic or add issue. I will try more tests first, although I have already done a lot before.

The poor docs amuses me. Second problem was solved. Closed.

Please share the solution. Thanks!

Tiled example:

and demo camera:

Also a document from google (link in my second post).

I just did a lot of different things and I was already tired. I understood everything this morning with a clear head.
Good docs could save my time. Now it is like a little challenge :slight_smile: