Background music stops after replaceScene

Hi!
That’s a problem: when the current scene is changed by replaceScene, background music is stops. I use SimpleAudioEngine to play music.
Does anybody have solution?

what version are you using?

could you pause() and then resume() before and after the replace scene?

Jason,
I using cocos2d-x 2.1.2 now.
I have tried pause and resume befor and after replacing the scene, but it has no effect.
When I use playEffect() instead of playBackgroundMusic() - sounds are still playing after replacing the scene, but playEffect has a small pool size on devices: some tracks I can play with it, some no.

l got the same issue.
@
MyScene pScene1; //not null
CCScene
pTransScene = CCTransitionSlideInT::create( 1, pScene1 ); //create a sort of transition scene
CCDirector::sharedDirector()->replaceScene( gameMainScene ); @
l played a music in function MyScene::onEnter() for MyScene. but when transition completed, the music stopped at the same time.
if l don’t use transition scene, just like this
@ CCDirector::sharedDirector()->replaceScene( pScene1 ); @
everything goes right!
Anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Which platform, which os version and which device that I can reproduce this bug?

2.15b version c++, both mac os 10.9 run with ios simulator 6.1, and windows app. btw, l used simpleAudioEngine to play wav files!
Thank you

i had the same problem im working on cocos2dx-2.1.0-wp8-2.0-alpha. any solution???

i had the same problem im working on cocos2dx-2.1.0-wp8-2.0-alpha. any solution???

pause and resume before changing the scene does work. but when scene is changed background music stops

oh its working my bad im really sorry

Does this also work for Cocos Creator (I’m guessing so)? Also looking to have continuously playing music that persists (and continues to play seamlessly) across scene transitions…

Use the JavaScript commands check out the API-ref