Auticiel is hiring a full-time developer in Paris, France

Auticiel is hiring a full-time in-house mobile developer (iOS/Android) in Paris, France. http://www.auticiel.com

Location : France, Paris 11ème (métro Bastille or Richard Lenoir)

You are interested in joining a social and innovative project? You want to bring your skills to help people who need it the most?

AUTICIEL, the e-health startup which applications have already been awarded several times, is ready to welcome you! Interactive, fun, mobile and flexible, tablets now offer infinite eductional possibilites to help people with cognitive impairments (especially people with Autism or Alzheimer) to better interact with the others and to be autonomous.

Auticiel is an experienced software development team who conceived a method to help being autonomous and to work on cognitive functions with tablets. All our apps are created and tested in partnership with people with cognitive impairments, their families and carers. Development is overseen by a committee of medical and social care professionals including neuropsychologists, psychologists, speech therapists and special-needs teachers.

Backed by institutional partners such as the French National Education Minister and the French Departmental Council of Essonne, those applications are co-conceived with specialized structures (EHPAD, IME, SESSAD …) to validate their relevance on the field and broaden their content.

Launched in 2013, now Auticiel must grow and accelerate, so we are offering you to join us to live this unique adventure!

What does it involve?

• You will be the « n°2 » in the development team and will share great responsibilities with our CTO in the building, development and stabilization of our technical team.
  • You will develop new applications for Auticiel applications portfolio, which are similar to « specialized games with an educational component ».
  • You will contribute to the constant evolution of our 6 existing applications, as well as our application creation framework (FenneX: https://github.com/FenneX/FenneX).
  • You will be part of our daily agile development process (Scrum-ban).

Your profil:

• You have references (applications in production) in iOS and/or Android development (be prepared to be tested on your knowledge on C++, Cocos2d-x, Objective-C, Java which are used daily).
  • You already developed a mobile application.You know how to work in a team, and you think it is rewarding.
  • You have your definition of « beautiful programming » and you intend to defend it.
  • You already attended a Hackathon or dream of attenting one.
  • You are friendly and dynamic.In addition, you know a bit about web tech

Our offer:

• Salary: 30/35K € depending on your profil
  • An interesting and fast evolution

To apply:    
Send your CV and references to jobs@auticiel.com and tell us your availability date.

@Fradow, - How do you use cocos2d-x in your medical startup?

cocos2d-x is the basis of all our applications, which are the core of our company:

• it allows us to have customized interface to fit special needs, and are very easy to tweak
  • cross-platform is a big advantage, it almost cut our development time by 2, since we don’t have to redo code for other platforms
  • pixel-perfect interface on all devices is within reach, if we have enough time
  • we integrate custom animations, which is very easy to do with cocos2d-x
  • most of our applications are meant to be educational games

You can see our applications here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Auticiel

Very cool. I’m glad to see that you are using Cocos2d-x to help those with special needs. Please PM me if there is anyway you think I can help.

Hey,
I mailed you my CV.

Thanks
Nikhil Aneja