Arrow Mania for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Arrow Mania written using Cocos2D-X.

“Arrow Mania Free” (6 levels) is available on the app store, please go get it, give it a play and if you can please give it a review or rating on the App Store to help promote.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/arrow-mania/id527117318?mt=8

Thanks,

Gav.

Hi!

Congratulation - this is a really nicely done game. Also thanks for your great tutorial or box2d collision detection - has helped me a lot to understand the mechanic of box2d <>cocos2d cooperation.

I however have one question - I did try to compile my project with set of normal and hd images to enable retina displays full coverage. But I cannot manage to make them looks good on Ipad-s both normal and retina looks ugly in simulator. Any help would be appreciated - since you managed to achieve this good results in Arrowmania.

Thanks in advance.
cogelmogel

Cogel Mogel wrote:

Hi!
>
Congratulation - this is a really nicely done game.

Thanks.

Also thanks for your great tutorial or box2d collision detection - has helped me a lot to understand the mechanic of box2d <>cocos2d cooperation.

You’re welcome, glad it helped.

I however have one question - I did try to compile my project with set of normal and hd images to enable retina displays full coverage. But I cannot manage to make them looks good on Ipad-s both normal and retina looks ugly in simulator. Any help would be appreciated - since you managed to achieve this good results in Arrowmania.

Well I don’t do anything special, I just enable retina and have -hd files. I’ll make a demo project and upload it in a few days.

And I’ve not actually seen my game on an iPad 2 or 3 in retina I only have an iPad 1, the simulator and had friends tell me it works!

Gav.

Hi Gav.
And thanks for your response - looking forward to seeing that demo-project in action :D:D But putting jokes aside - I admire your work, especially because I myself know how much effort and passion has to be put into something like this - and all this by one talented man… Well done you!

cogelmogel