App world testing house reports back "When tapped the game it's closed by itself, " but it's not when in Simulator.

I submitted the game to App World for review, and they reported back as “When tapped the game it’s closed by itself,” just a couple minutes a go.
I have tested the app via Simulator and all its aspects work fine.

The fact that I have no real device to test so it might be something there.
Any suggestion on which causes this to happen ?

FYI:

• I add a splash screen (also add into bar-discriptor.xml), and it works.
  • I used .ttf font file to render the text, although it’s fail to render but give me really normal look of font and no crash so I won’t change my code to not entirely use it.

Thanks in advance !

I’ve successfully released game without testing on real device.
Custom ttf fonts currently not supported on Playbook.

Thanks for reply Marat.

Even if I tested .ttf on simulator with success, I should not use it on real device right ?
I will try that approach, and I believe that’s the cause of my problem.

It doesn’t support CUSTOM ttf fonts, but CCLabelTTF must work, i believe.

Are you use latest version of cocos2d-x? There were some problems on android, fixed in latest release, may be there is same problems causes crash?

I use CCLabelTTF with the specified custom .ttf file like the following.

_gameLogo = CCLabelTTF::labelWithString("Pong Master", "fpfont.TTF", 120);

I use version 0.12.
I can’t think of other causes of crash, I will try changing fpfont.TTF to be a name of normal font and will report back later.

Did you render font via CCLabelTTF ? Which fontface name do you use ?

Thanks !

I have changed to use normal fontface like “Courier New” instead of my custom .ttf font, and submitted to App World a several hours ago. I will update you after I got reply from them.

No luck. It’s fail again even though I fixed not to use custom .ttf file.

They said my app won’t load, and closed by itself.

I know it’s kind of vague here to ask for suggestion in a wide sea, nonetheless do you have any idea or final suggestions ?