App doesn't load (get stuck on 0%)

Hi,

On Internet Explorer 9,11 and Firefox 22,23 our applications didn’t load.
We are using the newest cocos2d version (v.2.2.2).

A link to our game: http://www.lepsworld2.com/FlyingRavenNoFB/FlyingRaven/

It returns the following error:
“Type Error: cc.Browser.multipleAudioWhiteList is undefined - SimpleAudioEngine.js, 1972.”

I have also downloaded the newest developer version on GitHub, but this problem also exists with the developer version.

Can anybody help us?

With best regards,
Matthias

Hi, Matthias

But seems you have already the correct version of engine, there was no problem when I run it.
And great work for the game ! Seems everybody is making a Flappy Bird:P

Btw, we really like your game, when it’s out, please let us know, and you can publish it in our hub !

Hi,

Thank you, I will get back to you if we have published the new game.

Yes, we use the newest engine version (2.2.2). But on IE 9, 11 and Firefox v22, v23 the game stuck loading at 0% with an error in the SimpleAudioEngine.js file.
On Chrome and Firefox v27 it works great.

Have you tried it on IE 9 or 11 and Firefox 22 or 23??

With best regards, Matthias

Matthias,

I’m not sure about the older Chrome versions or IE9. However, I am also working to solve the IE11 issue. Cocos2d-html5 fails on IE11 because IE11 changed their User-Agent string and no longer include the text ‘msie’ in it.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ie/hh869301(v=vs.85).aspx

It looks like we will need to edit miniFramework.js to include the string ‘trident’, or ‘trident/7’, which is how IE11 best identifies itself.

Thanks,
Sean

Hi Matthias. It looks like you are using the code of develop branch on github.

Please make sure you are using the latest miniFramework.js and SimpleAudioEngine.js.

I have checked your code, you are using the wrong version of miniFrameWork.js. When browsers don’t support WebAudio, they will be blocked by this issue.

ShunLin wrote:

Hi Matthias. It looks like you are using the code of develop branch on github.

Please make sure you are using the latest miniFramework.js and SimpleAudioEngine.js.

Where did I get the latest versions of miniFramework.js and SimpleAudioEngine.js? Did you mean the latest version from the develop branch on github?

@Matthias

You can download them in the latest develop branch

Thank you very much @ all :slight_smile:
It works!!

Best regards, Matthias