App crashes when Facebook login dialog appears

I did it but same results…

I’m not near a desktop computer now.
How will be near it I will look what else could be the problem.

thanx buddy…:slight_smile: but plz dont forget to reply me…

I did it…:smiley: what i have done is
+(AppController*)getSharedInstance
{
if (self==NULL) {
return self;
}

return sharedInstance;
}

By this my app is not crashing…But now the problem is when i press fb button the login window appears and after login there is error showing “An error occurred please try later” with ok and cancel button…if i press ok button then it will go to my fb wall otherwise it is not going to wall…And the other problem is after login, the app should come to the previous scene but it is not coming…what you did for this?

Select your project file and navigate to the “Info” tab. Using the “Add” button on the bottom right, select “Add URL Type”. You should see a new URL Type called “untitled”. Expand it and set the URL Scheme field to “fbYour_App_Id” (ex. fb1234567890).

i done it since one hour …:smiley: what m i trying now to login automatically for posting…I mean to say i dont want user to login first and then post on his wall.i want that the user will click on facebook button and the score will post on his wall if he/she is registered on fb…have you did it? or any idea?

For the first time user will need to authorize. After you get access token and your session will be valid you can post to fb without user log in. But if the user closes the connection in another application, such as the browser, the application will need to re-login. :slight_smile:

Exactly what i m thinking…thanx buddy :slight_smile:

Now i m moving towards android fb integration …:wink:

Good luck
:slight_smile:

dear Svyatoslav Shaforenko
so do you fix this error, please tell me: “The problem is app crashes when Facebook registration dialog appears and app goes to background.
Using the debugger I found out that method applicationDidEnterBackground() is executed without errors.
// This function will be called when the app is inactive. When comes a phone call,it’s be invoked too
void AppDelegate::applicationDidEnterBackground()
{
CCDirector::sharedDirector()->stopAnimation();
CCDirector::sharedDirector()->pause();
}
Objective-C applicationDidEnterBackground: method is executed without errors too.
Then throws to the window with assembly code. After several steps app crashes with message in Target Output:
Cocos2d: cocos2d: deallocing 0x315bf8
What could be the reason?

In my case everything was corny. My co-worker before leaving on vacation forbade the application in the background but did not tell anyone :slight_smile:

so have you done it:(. can u share me code :), when i use your code, error:[http 400](:(), and back to game.

Hey Guys,

If you are still looking for the easiest way to integrate this Facebook to your Cocos2d-x game then try EziSocial that is developed by me.
If you have already found the way then kindly ignore this response.

@paras:

Can you create a thread for EziSocial feedback here ?
Seems you have issues with skype :wink:

Here you go: http://www.cocos2d-x.org/boards/6/topics/28099