Android problem: cocos2d: CCZ: Failed to uncompress data

I used expansion file(.obb) in my first coco2d-x3.0 android project, it worked fine in the local test( using adb push …), but now when i download the .obb file from the google play, i have problem with loading assets(encrypted .pvr.ccz),
and sometimes when i remove the app from the background apps and launch it again, it shows just black screen.

I have this message
cocos2d: CCZ: Failed to uncompress data

My texturepacker configuration:

My first customers complain, Please help me!
Thanks.

Any help , please i’m very need it :frowning:

For a start Android doesn’t support .pvr texture files…

@IslandPlaya

but cocos2d-x supports pvr format for android as i know.
and etc1 for ios too.

Is there an error if not using expansion file?
There is a test case in Texture2DTest.cpp using prv ccz too.

Thanks, no without expansion file it worked very good.

May be the path is error.
After downloading, where is pvr.ccz file?
Have you added the path to search path?

No, my path is good, because sometime it works and i load my assets normally, and other times it crashes because the engine is unable to uncompress somme .pvr.ccz( not all and randomly)

After downloading, does .prv.ccz in a normal directory?

Yes, it is, because before i run the app , i mount the .obb file, so it will be like normal directory.

.prv.ccz in .obb? What’s the type of .obb?
Is it a zip file?
I think you should upzip it before using.

.obb is like zip file , but we don’t unzip it ,instead we mount it , after this we can use the mounted file like normal directory (or like unzip file)

You can mount it in you device, but how can you mount it in others? So i suggest you upzip it though i don’t know why mount can not work sometimes.

But if at the end you need to upzip it, why not testing it like this?

because the mount is more simple than the unzip, and when i mount file in the run time the android give me a path of the mounted directory, after this i change my search path to the mounted directory.

Did you mean you mount it by code in runtime?
I haven’t used like this.

yes, in the java side i used code to mount the .obb file and return the path of the mounted file to the cocos2d-x side