Android link failed with prebuilt libs

I had tried to build android with prebuilt libs, but failed to linking with error message bellow:

jni/…/…/…/cocos2d-x/external/flatbuffers/prebuilt-mk/…/…/…/prebuilt/android/debug/armeabi/flatbuffers.a(flatc.o):flatc.cpp:generators: error: undefined reference to ‘flatbuffers::GenerateCppGRPC(flatbuffers::Parser const&, std::string const&, std::string const&)’
jni/…/…/…/cocos2d-x/external/flatbuffers/prebuilt-mk/…/…/…/prebuilt/android/debug/armeabi/flatbuffers.a(flatc.o):flatc.cpp:generators: error: undefined reference to ‘flatbuffers::GenerateGoGRPC(flatbuffers::Parser const&, std::string const&, std::string const&)’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [obj/local/armeabi/libgameframe.so] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
jni/…/…/…/cocos2d-x/external/flatbuffers/prebuilt-mk/…/…/…/prebuilt/android/debug/x86/flatbuffers.a(flatc.o):flatc.cpp:generators: error: undefined reference to ‘flatbuffers::GenerateCppGRPC(flatbuffers::Parser const&, std::string const&, std::string const&)’
jni/…/…/…/cocos2d-x/external/flatbuffers/prebuilt-mk/…/…/…/prebuilt/android/debug/x86/flatbuffers.a(flatc.o):flatc.cpp:generators: error: undefined reference to ‘flatbuffers::GenerateGoGRPC(flatbuffers::Parser const&, std::string const&, std::string const&)’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [obj/local/x86/libgameframe.so] Error 1

And there is another link issue on flatbuffer, that is redefine main in flatc.cpp and flathash.cpp.

Yeah, I know that is not needed for the game, I comment the import instruction and linked successful, but I hope you gus can fix it.Thanks andvance!

You can help yourself here, for reference