[Android] Error on facebook.api

D/UserFacebook(31747): {Response: responseCode: 400, graphObject: null, error: {HttpStatus: 400, errorCode: 2500, errorType: OAuthException, errorMessage: An active access token must be used to query information about the current user.}, isFromCache:false}

Got this error when trying to login to facebook using cocos2d-js 3.1. I’ve tried on 3 phones, all the same results.
Facebook login screen has been shown, then after logged in, I got that error message. It seems like the token from facebook app has not been passed back to my app. But I don’t know why.

Web html5 version works just fine. I’ve followed every detail on this tutorial http://www.cocos2d-x.org/docs/manual/framework/html5/facebook-sdk/facebook-sdk-on-android/en

Any clues?

I think this error message is the root problem.

D/Listener of plugin %s not set correctly(5446): UserFacebook

I got this after onActivityResult is called

I think this happens because I called this line of code
facebook.api("/me?fields=id,first_name,last_name,cover,location", window[“plugin”].FacebookAgent.HttpMethod.GET, {}, function (type, data)

which will give me this error
D/UserFacebook(31747): {Response: responseCode: 400, graphObject: null,
error: {HttpStatus: 400, errorCode: 2500, errorType: OAuthException,
errorMessage: An active access token must be used to query information
about the current user.}, isFromCache:false}

EDIT 1 : It might be caused by inability to parse url with query on facebook.api() for jsb, because I tried it on html5, it works fine

EDIT 2 : Found another clue, it seems like facebook.api() call on jsb is automatically added with ?access_token=xxx
How can I modify it?

We provide the access token in native, can you see the content of this token ? And does it seem correct ?

Yes the token is correct, the problem is, I can’t call the facebook.api like this

facebook.api("/me?fields=id,first_name,last_name,cover,location",
window[“plugin”].FacebookAgent.HttpMethod.GET, {}, function (type, data)

So, I have to put the options in option parameter
facebook.api("/me",
window[“plugin”].FacebookAgent.HttpMethod.GET, {‘fields’:‘id,first_name,last_name,cover,location’}, function (type, data)