Android error creating environment cocos2dx-v2

Hi cocos2dx friends ,

I have just upgraded to last version of cocos2dx-v2 and im having some problem with the configuration of eclipse environment

1. in cocos2dx-1.0.12 when used the ./create-android….sh , after the ./build_native.sh , was created in src.org.cocos2dx.lib about 8 java files like cocos2dxActibity.java
  • cocos2dx-v2 none is created - error?
  1. I received this error
    Android NDK: jni/Android.mk: Cannot find module with tag ‘CocosDenshion/android’ in import path Android NDK: Are you sure your NDK_MODULE_PATH variable is properly defined ?

my build_native.sh configuration
This is my build_native.sh configuration
@
NDK_ROOT=/develop/android-ndk-r8b
COCOS2DX_ROOT=/develop/cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.3/Mad/Mad/libs
GAME_ROOT=/develop/cocos2d-2.0-x-2.0.3/Mad
GAME_ANDROID_ROOT=$GAME_ROOT/Mad/android
export PATH=$PATH:$NDK_ROOT@

@
LOCAL_PATH := $(call my-dir)

include $(CLEAR_VARS)

LOCAL_MODULE := game_shared

LOCAL_MODULE_FILENAME := libgame

LOCAL_SRC_FILES := hellocpp/main.cpp …/…/Classes/AppDelegate.cpp /* a lot o classes */

LOCAL_C_INCLUDES := $(LOCAL_PATH)/…/…/Classes $(LOCAL_PATH)/…/…/libs/Box2d

LOCAL_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES := cocos2dx_static cocosdenshion_static cocos_extension_static box2d_static

include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)

$(call import-module,CocosDenshion/android) $(call import-module,cocos2dx) $(call import-module,extensions) $(call import-module,external/Box2D)
@

i readed a lot of post about this error , but none used the last version of cocox2dx-v2
thanks

Now cocos2dx uses module to manage the dependance of modules, such as cocos2dx, cocosdenshion. So you should change your build_native.sh do define NDK_MODULE_PATH. You can refer to samples such as HelloCpp for more detail information.

All java codes are moved into cocos2dx/platform/android/java, and it is a separate project. All samples depends on it. So you should import all samples and the lib project into eclipse, and build the lib first.

Minggo , thanks

i adjust this features , include the java project and everything compiles , but when install HELLOCCP , they dont load the game libray on MAinActivity.java.

Any other configuration?

thanks

Minggo Zhang wrote:

Now cocos2dx uses module to manage the dependance of modules, such as cocos2dx, cocosdenshion. So you should change your build_native.sh do define NDK_MODULE_PATH. You can refer to samples such as HelloCpp for more detail information.
>
All java codes are moved into cocos2dx/platform/android/java, and it is a separate project. All samples depends on it. So you should import all samples and the lib project into eclipse, and build the lib first.