Android device with xsmall screen reporting bug report.

Hi All,

I have a game launched on google play, but I received bug reports from difference players, I noticed that all devices having problem are in the resolution of 320*240. Is there any limitation of cocos2d-x in xsmall? Does anyone know if there is a way to work around?

so, here is what I got:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No configs match configSpec
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$BaseConfigChooser.chooseConfig(GLSurfaceView.java:760)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$EglHelper.start(GLSurfaceView.java:916)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.guardedRun(GLSurfaceView.java:1246)
at android.opengl.GLSurfaceView$GLThread.run(GLSurfaceView.java:1116)

and my start up code here:

@
CCDirector pDirector = CCDirector::sharedDirector;
CCEGLView
pView = CCEGLView::sharedOpenGLView();
pDirector~~>setOpenGLView;
// turn off display FPS
pDirector~~>setDisplayStats(false);
CCFileUtils::sharedFileUtils()>setResourceDirectory;
pDirector
>setContentScaleFactor(2.0f);
// set FPS. the default value is 1.0/60 if you don’t call this
pDirector~~>setAnimationInterval;
pView~~>setDesignResolutionSize(480, 320, kResolutionShowAll);
@

Thanks for your help.

The problem may be this phones with 320x240 resolution don’t support openGL ES 2.0.

Fabio, thanks for your help.

If so, if anyone know if I can limit google play so that it only show my apps for device support OpenGL ES 2.0?

[SOLVED: by adding to the Manifest, don’t know if it is possible to add to the create-android-project marco or not. It will be great if the android project have this use-feature by default.]

I don’t think so this is going to solve the problem. I have added this to my game and post the build over App Store and it eventually crashed by the first downloader (i.e. my brother). He is using Samsung Europa.
The build is still there on the app store with the issue.

In fact, when I removed this line from the manifest then the build is working fine on my brother’s device. Samsung Europa resolution is 240x320.
So, now I am thinking to post the update of the game over the play store after removing this variable from the manifest file.