[android] can not run the engine for example simpleGame

hi, everyone. I can not run the engine for example simpleGame. Please give me some solutions,Ths.

Software environment:win7+cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2(hotfix)+ndk-r8e+adt-bundle-windows-x86_64
ERROR:
* Clean-only build of configuration Default for project SimpleGame*

bash E:/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/samples/Cpp/SimpleGame/proj.android/build_native.sh clean

Cannot run program bash Launching failed
Error: Program “bash” is not found in PATH

PATH=[C:Files (x86)ClientC:Files\Intel\iCLS ClientC:32;C:;C:32\Wbem;C:32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0C:Files\Microsoft\Web Platform InstallerC:Files (x86)ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0C:Files (x86)Kits\8.0\Windows Performance ToolkitC:Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\BinnC:Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:Files\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\IPT;C:Files (x86)® Management Engine Components\DAL;C:Files (x86)® Management Engine Components\IPT;.;JAVA_HOME;]

* Build Finished*

error.jpg (340.1 KB)

did u already instal cygwin?
setup your build_native.sh?

if not try this website i hope it helping you… http://www.multigesture.net/articles/how-to-install-mingw-msys-and-eclipse-on-windows/

:slight_smile: ,Solved。I set a wrong Environment variables of cygwin 。
I had another question when run the TestLua of the sample.
why?
:frowning: there is a error;
* Build of configuration Default for project TestLua*

sh bash C:/cocos2d-2.1rc0-x-2.1.2/samples/Lua/TestLua/proj.android/build_native.sh all
/usr/bin/bash: /usr/bin/bash: cannot execute binary file

* Build Finished*

hi, I met the same problem with you

Cannot run program bash Launching failed
Error: Program “bash” is not found in PATH

how do you solve it?

thanks

set environment variables(c:/cygwin/bin), then the problem is solved.:slight_smile:

i have set environment variables with cygwin/bin but the problem still exists.

I hope this will solve the problem