Android build issue [solved]

Hello everyone,

I have a game that I have created using cocos2d-x and build initially for iPhone.
In the iPhone build process it builds and runs perfectly well.
Now I am trying to get it to run on android and I have a couple of problems when using the ./build_native.sh script and would like to know if anyone has had the same issues before or could give me some insight on how to solve the problems:

First of all a few of my scenes that have multiple definition errors, for instance here is the first:

@
SharedLibrary : libgame.so
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game/…/…/…/Classes/TipsScene.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x0): multiple definition of `vtable for TipsScene’
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game/…/…/…/Classes/TipsScene.o:(.data.rel.ro+0x0): first defined here
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game/…/…/…/Classes/TipsScene.o: In function `TipsScene::scene()’:
TipsScene.cpp:(.text.*ZN9TipsScene5sceneEv+0x0): multiple definition of `TipsScene::scene’
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game/…/…/…/Classes/TipsScene.o:TipsScene.cpp:: first defined here
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game/…/…/…/Classes/TipsScene.o: In function `TipsScene::init’:
TipsScene.cpp:: multiple definition of `TipsScene::init’
./obj/local/armeabi/objs-debug/game/…/…/…/Classes/TipsScene.o:TipsScene.cpp:: first defined here
@
I am using an #include guard like follows in my header and do not see anything different from the scenes that do not cause any errors .

#ifndef**TIPS_SCENE_H*_
#define TIPS_SCENE_H
>

>
#endif // TIPS_SCENE_H

For my second error I have not finished exploring all possible solutions so will post more information about it once that is the case.

Thanks for any help that can be provided

Sorry problem solved, the file was declared twice in the Android.mk