Amazon - prices of in app purches

Hi, I have problem with Amazon IAP’s. I managed to integrate my game with Amazon store using SDKBOX, but I am unable to get prices of IAP’s. I have pushed my game to Amazon tests, but event thought after downloading it I was not able to get any prices. When I press on any IAP in my game, it will open Amazon dialog where I can see correct price. Is there any way to get those prices using SDKBOX api? I didn’t have any problems with Google Play and I know how it works there, but with Amazon I don’t get any callbacks after initialization. As I mention before game is now in test phase on Amazon, so it’s still not published. I am using cocos2d-x 3.15.1 and latest SDKBOX.

You will get price in onProductRequestSuccess callback:

Ok, but I am not getting this callback when game is build with Amazon store. I even don’t get callback onInitialized… With GooglePlay store I didn’t have such a problems. I get all callbacks and I am able to read all prices.

I am not sure what changed… but now I am getting onInitialized callback with flag true. I am also getting onProductRequestSuccess callback with list of all my IAP’s. Unfortunately information about price, priceValue or currency is still empty. What I am doing wrong?

check list

Amazon Kindle Fire device

Install Amazon App Tester app

Upload a JSON Data File to device

$ adb push [Your_JSON_File_Folder]/amazon.sdktester.json /mnt/sdcard/

UPDATE
u can use the price value, not priceValue, cause here no priceValue from amazon SDK.

https://developer.amazon.com/public/binaries/content/assets/javadoc/iap-v2/com/amazon/device/iap/model/product.html

@gaf