I want to use a tilemap with:
- the game field, a rectangular area
- a start line and an arrival line
I’ve read “Learn Cocos2d Game Dev” and if I’ve got it correctly I could build a tilemap with Tiled in the following way:
- a tile layer with the game field
- an object layer with:
- one object for the start line and one object arrival line
- two rectangular area that wrap the two objects so that by code I can detect when the game characters are crossing the lines
Is correct this use of tiles? It there a better way to do it?
Thanks in advance.